Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of Puerto Rico, as well as the Puerto Rico Tourism Company, have implemented several rules to ensure the health of employees and guests.
- All reservations must be made by phone.
- All stays must be prepaid in full.
Reception and Check In:
- It is a requirement that anyone who will stay at the Parador wear a mask at all times from arrival.
- At check-in, only the person who made the reservation can be waiting in a row to be attended.
- When attended your temperature will be taken and the names and temperatures of all the occupants of that room.
- If anyone staying in the room is having a temperature of 100.4o F or higher, the entrance to the Parador for the person or any of their companions will not be allowed and will be indicated the places in the area where they can receive medical assistance.
- You will be required to fill out a Travel Declaration and Guest House report from the PR Tourism Company. This report must be filled out by the person in charge of the room.
- Every guest must use hand sanitizer before signing and/or delivering any required documents upon arrival.
- Upon check-in you are required to have a photo ID card and a valid credit card (Visa Credit or Master Card Credit; NO debit and NO American Express) as a guarantee for possible damage to the room or property.
- All baggage will be disinfected before entering the Parador.
- No more than two (2) people will be allowed at all times in the front desk area.
During your Stay:
- You must wear a mask both inside the Parador and outside the facilities.
- Staying in our Parador does not exempt you from complying with the Executive Orders that are in effect at the time.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed on all floors. You must disinfect your hands every time you enter or leave the Parador.
- Visitors or people who are not staying at the Parador are not allowed.
- Social distancing of at least six (6) feet apart between individuals or between family groups is required.
- Please note that group of guests are not allowed in the corridors or common areas (lobbies, front desk and terrace).
- Your room has been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival. To ensure that this procedure was done correctly, you will find on your bed a certification sheet signed by the staff in charge indicating the date and time of the procedure. If you do not have this certification, notify the front desk immediately.
- To avoid as much as possible contact between guests and employees and cross-contamination, only rooms will be arranged every two (2) nights.
- Each guest must remove the bags containing the trash generated in the rooms and place them in the hallway area next to their door for the staff in charge to pick them up. You will be left with new bags on the doorknob of the room.
- Please note that the pool time will be from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- No more than fifteen (15) people are allowed in total in the pool area and in the off-water rest areas.
- -Maintain distance of at least six (6) feet between people or between family nuclei.
- Usage is restricted to a maximum of two (2) hours per family.
- The use of the facilities will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The use of a mask is mandatory as soon as the person leaves the water.
- If these restrictions are not met, management will proceed to close the pool area without further notice.
Changes to the Rules:
- These rules may be subject to change without notice as other notifications vary from the Government of Puerto Rico and the PR Tourism Company.